Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day





I know Father's Day was last Sunday but I ended up making my dad a matching bag to go along with his card. I used the Laid Back paper pack from CTMH and the Hang Ten stamp set. It's nothing fancy but it sure looked cute!






I made my husband the Life Delights Memory Showcase accordian album. It was the special of month for May with CTMH. I used pictures of my husband and myself and his kids and our baby. He didn't want me to spend any money on him for Father's Day so I made this album. He absolutely loved it. It was so easy to make. The hardest part was finding the pictures. I really liked how it came out. The album comes with all of the papers and the embellishments to make this album. It also has an instruction sheet. I saw online that someone had made one and used the paper to make pockets and also added a wonderful foldout piece with more pictures.

I wish that I had seen that before. They were really cute ideas but it was hard enough finding these pictures let along more pictures!

I hope that you enjoyed these ideas!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Great job with your album! I haven't even opened mine yet!

Shabbychick Junk said...

Hi Cindy!

It's nice to meet you! Thanks for entering my blog candy contest! I'm LOVING your red cuttlebugged cards!

Lisa