Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

How exciting! I've been tagged by Erin. The rules are that I need to post 7 random facts about myself, tag 7 other people, and post the rules. I also need to let the 7 people know that I've tagged them in a comment on their blog.

I have tagged: Kim, Tracy, Driggs, Marelle, Alesha, Sharon, Trudee

7 Random facts about me:

1. I'm only 5'3 but played basketball for 11 years including a stint on my Varsity High School team.

2. I absolutely love, love, love Starbucks! I'm addicted to non-fat white chocolate mochas (with whip of course). I find that when I'm driving the whip cream helps the mocha from spilling out of the sipping area.

3. I can't really stand today's music. I mostly listen to 80's and early 90's rock and pop. I'm a huge Madonna and U2 fan. They put on great concerts! My husband is driven crazy by Banarama and the Go-Go's. It sure beats the rap crap he puts on.

4. This isn't really about me but I think it's interesting anyway. My baby has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and is very fair. My husband and I are both dark (we're mixed breeds) with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Very weird when we go out. He's a totally beautiful baby but I'm half Japanese with a blue eyed almost blond baby!

5. I have a Master's degree in library science. Who knew that you can get an advanced degree in libraries. Yep, you can. I spent a year going to the University of Arizon in Tucson to get my degree.

6. I hardly ever read anymore, irony for a librarian, except for cookbooks and Harry Potter. Yes, I am sure that I was once of the first to pre-order the latest book. I think back in January.

7. Which brings me to the latest random fact - the Food TV Network. Totally addicted! My husband cannot stand the cheesiness of Rachael Ray but I have all of her books and he has enjoyed her recipes when I prepare them. This last one is kind of ironic since we moved into our new house and have not had a kitchen since March! I have been grilling ... a lot... and I am totally sick of it. Apparently we are supposed to be getting our countertops this weekend!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

kristi said...

Hi Cindy!!!! Thanks so much for the comment! I am actually in Orange and I work in Anaheim/Buena Park! I would love to get in touch with you! My email address is kristi.lacy@hotmail.com

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Hi Cindy! Thanks for the tag.. Now I'm off to tag others!