Monday, July 30, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch


For the first time ever, I decided to try Beate's Weekend Sketch.
The images are from a CTMH stamp set, I think it's called It's a Birthday. The colors used are Kiwi and Star Spangled Blue. I don't know who makes the background paper but I love it. A great tip - you can go to your local scrapbooking store and purchase paper a la carte for like 60 cents a sheet. I made like 7 cards with this one 12x12 paper! I'll be showing them on my website as I have time.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

happily_married_sweetpea said...

Cute card! Another great tip- you can get paper a la carte whaen it is on sale or clearance at Hobby Lobby for anywhere from 8 sheets for a dollar to 15 sheets for a dollar. That is usually when I get mine! TFS

Corie said...

Love this card, so cute. GREAT job on the challenge!!