Friday, July 13, 2007

Shopping, shopping and more shopping


What am I doing? I'm on summer vacation until school starts in September and I don't get paid until September 30! I am expecting a retro check in August, hopefully but that's beside the point! I just bought a cuttlebug alphabet on Ebay (a steal at 9.99! plus 6 bucks shipping!) and a bunch of amuse stamps too! Then Ellen Hutson is having a sale celebrating Friday the 13th and I bought all of the Spellbinder oval and rectangle scalloped dies! I can make the circle and square ones on my cricut and I even have a scalloped edge for my carl cutter! But when you read on her site the comparison to buying the punches you will probably want these too! The space savings and money savings too! Plus you can emboss with them! I will be using them in my cuttlebug! Then I bought a cute strawberry stamp and copic markers! She had them in sets but buying them individually I was able to get 21 of the markers that I would most likely use!

If you haven't visited her site Simple dreams you should. Tons of great ideas and it was actually the first blog that I ever read! Ok so now I need to actually use the stuff I bought.
These are some scrapbook pages that I made for the Cherish challenge on CTMH Friends. I used the Baby Boy paper pack which I really don't like but I am trying to use up. I created some more stuff but my stupid camera batteries are dead and I'm charging them up. I swear they barely last any time at all! Anyway, I hope to be posting some more pics soon.
As always, thanks for looking.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute layout, Cindy. I used this same paper pack and Cherish layout for my youngest son's baby pictures too. LOL! Great minds think alike. *wink*