Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Need time to stamp!

Well, I thought that I would get a lot of stamping done but I didn't. My baby didn't want to take a nap and I finally located 3 boxes of craft stuff in our garage. It had been in storage for almost 4 years! It was mostly SU stuff but I had to sort through that. I looked at ebay to see if selling some of it would be worth my while but they are going for so little that I would rather keep them and maybe even use them. Since I hadn't seen them for so long they are like new stamps to me!



This is a tent card that I made for a challenge. I hope to have time to make a few more. The dimensions are 4.5 x 4.5. I you do your tent piece right, this card will fit in a standard envelope. I used the colors chocolate and hollyhock and the More to Adore paper and the stamp set is Because I love You. I'm just excited that I finally got ink on it!

I did one scrapbook page - it's for the August Cherish challenge on CTMH Friends Yahoo group. Cherish is my absolutely favorite scrapbooking tool. It's a great book with scrapbook layouts but what makes it really unique is that it gives you the cutting diagrams as well. It really makes every scrapbook page look professional. I can't wait to get the newest book Imagine!
I used an old level 1 kit I have, can't even remember what the name of it is! But I'm just glad that I finally used up some of it!
Pin It Now!

No comments: