Wednesday, October 24, 2007

98th POST!

So this is my 98th post! On Friday, I will be posting an extra special Heart Candy to celebrate my 100th post! So be sure to check back on Friday. Now onto today's winner - #29 laurat99. Please email me with your mailing address! To last week's winner, it has been so hectic I have not gone to the post office but will be going tomorrow for sure. The baby has to have the other half of his flu shot and it's right next door to the PO! Very convenient for me!



I really enjoyed everyone's comments some had time to stamp and others are busy and bogged down with annoying things like cooking and housework.



I made these two very cute projects in a stamp camp last week. The little hat is genius. You cut a piece of dp with your coluzzle and then cut that half. Fold the paper over into a shape of a cone and use a piece of sticky tape to keep it closed. Then you stick the hat over a peanut butter cup (use adhesive so that it sticks to the hat). Punch a scalloped circle out of black cardstock and adhere to the bottom of your candy. Decorate with ribbon and you have the cutest little witches hat. Wouldn't that be cute on a colleague's desk?

The glitter circles are punched and then you use a smooth tape like packing tape and smoosh it into glitter and voila you've got glitter circles! The bodies of the spiders are the big glue dots smooshed into glitter and stretched out to make the spider bodies. All stamps and supplies are SU.

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such a clever card! Congratulations on another upcoming milestone. Hope the baby's better, too.

Julie Mutch said...

Love the googley eyes, very cute card! :) Have a safe Halloween next week. I can't wait to see pics of all the kiddies on everyone's blogs. They always look so cute all dressed up. :)

MelissaS said...

Love your halloween cards! Congrats on your milestone, and also on winning a few blog candies this week. I've seen your name at least twice! Have a good week.

Monica-FC said...

those arew cute cards. I love them.

Traveling Mama said...

How fun! Congrats on the upcoming milestone!

Ijsbeer said...

super cute hat!!

Rachel V. said...

These are adorable! I'm going to have to try this. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I just bought this stamp, but haven't tried the googlie eyes yet, what a CUTE touch!