Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Better get movin'...


the Holidays are almost upon us. I just can't believe it but Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is really in a few weeks. It's time for me to start getting a move on, on my Christmas projects.



I somehow agreed to make 50 of these for my husband's co-workers. I think this one came out super cute. Only 49 more to go! I used my DCWV paper pack and my Christmas treats stamp set from Paper Trey Ink. I used the colors Hollyhock and Crystal Blue.



This a RAK I received from Angel for some blog candy she won from me.


And this is a RAK I received from Carla. Thank you so much for the happy mail! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea...well not the amount you agreed to do...ha ha! Super cute and so creative!

Tracy.H said...

Wow, 50?! You are gonna be a busy woman!! They look great though. :0)

Dottie K. said...

Catching up on my blog reading. Love the tin and cute card. :)