Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy Busy and the winners

I had a lot of fun reading about what everyone is up to. Mostly everyone is busy, busy like me. I envy those who got their Christmas baking done or at least underway. This weekend, I will have to do some baking since I'm planning on giving the principals some goodies. Some are still working on Christmas cards. I'm still finishing that up as well. Almost done! I've made 25 nugget tins and I have 25 that just need the finishing touches. Then my stepdaughter told me she wants to give out some, so apparently I have to make about 15 more! I still have to wrap my gifts and I have a couple of giftcards that I need to package up. I'll show a pic of these when I'm done because I think they are going to be super cute. I have a couple of cards that I hope to finish up tonight and post tomorrow.

Now on to the winners. The winner of the ornament pack is #2 Shelby. The winner of the surprise candy is #21 tracy.h. Please email me by Saturday midnight to claim your prizes. I will do my best to get your prizes out in a timely manner. But just remember that the post offices are nuts now! I will post a pic of the surprise candy hopefully also tomorrow.

Please come back on Friday for more Heart Candy! Cheers! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! I can't believe you picked me! Thank you so much, Cindy!! :0)

Shelby said...

Super cool! Thank you SO MUCH! :D I'm emailing you now. ;)

Diane said...

Congrats to the winners!!!YaY!!!

dasimonds said...

"CONGRATS"...Shelby and Tracy