Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Frosty Holiday

It has been a long while since I've used this Frosty stamp set by SU but I still just love it. Frosty is a nice round snowman which I prefer over some of the skinny snowmen in the SU catalog.


I used this beautiful crystal blue textured cardstock by CTMH along with black and white daisy. I embossed with my snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, tied off with a white grosgrain ribbon from my stash. I used my copics to color him in, just outlining Frosty with cool grey and I used my Stardust Sakura gelly roll pen to outline the snow and make him sparkle. I love how he turned out and will be putting this card on all of the gifts that I send to friends and family.

Don't forget to post a comment on the post below for heart candy!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Very pretty snowman card! I love the colors that you used! Frosty is retiring this year. ..he has been around a long time.

Thank you for participating in my blog candy. Hope you can join in tomorrow's challenge!

Maria

jodene said...

I am gonna miss seeing cards made with this stamp! Beautiful card!!

Diane said...

Beautiful card!! I'm so glad i got this set,he's just adorable!
Great card!!

pescbrico said...

I like it a lot! He's being retired :( but as you allready have it! :)

Anonymous said...

I've always loved this guy; like how you used the gray to outline the edges; it gives a great touch of reality to him.

Tami Grandi said...

Hey Cindy- just making sure you got my email about the figgy pudding. Just let me know. I emailed Friday evening.

JenMarie said...

Very nice Frosty card! Can't believe he's getting retired!!! I was shocked!