Monday, December 10, 2007

I love this Tilda!



I don't know if you all have seen these super cute stamps from a company called Magnolia Stamps. I think it's a Norwegian company? Anyway, I had won some blog candy months ago at Sillybirds Stamping Diary. I received a couple of images and just got around to using one.



Isn't she just darling. This is a very simple layout. I used paper from my DCWV mat stack. I colored her in with copics, tied off with CTMH grosgrain ribbon and snowflake bling from some other candy I had won. Since I didn't have the original stamp, it was hard to paper piece her dress but I thought the blue by itself was so plain so I used my Bella Baubles to add some dimension to her dress. I used gold stickles on her hat.


I would love more images from this company! I plan on buying some with my income tax money but I can't wait. Is there anyone who will RAK me? I'm willing to trade. Just email me ....



I also received this super cute RAK from Pegg who also sent me some images that I did not have including the very cute Stampendous stamp she used on this card. I just love the colors and the stamp is darling. Thank you so much Pegg from brightening up my mail box!

Don't forget there is still time to sign up for blog candy!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rita said...

These cards are so adorable!!!

Diane said...

Awwww they're sooo sweet!!!

dasimonds said...

I love this Tilda too!
Adorable...Cute card
love the bling!
I want some of these stamps[ after the holidays! ]