Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where have I been and Winner!

First, the lucky winner is Mudmaven! Please email me with your address! My email is located under my picture!

And where have I been? Not creating, darn'it. Today, I'm home with the flu. Yep, my husband's respiratory infection turned into the flu and he gave it to me. I have a temperature and right now I'm sweating! It's been a rough February but luckily, March is around the corner.

Don't forget Leap Year, Heart Candy on Friday! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

I so hope you feel much better soon! Take care of yourself!

mudmaven said...

Don't you wish sometimes they wouldn't share? Feel better soon! But anyway - it's my lucky day! Yipee! I am sending you my snail mail in an email! Thanks, thanks, thanks! ~chris

Laurie said...

Take care of yourself.
Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Hang in there - this flu is wicked. My family had it for 2 weeks! It seems as though they just kept sharing it. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Diane said...

Congrats Mudmaven!!!
Oh you poor girl,it sure has been a
rough month for you!!! March will be better for you I'm sure!!
Take care sweetie!!

Tracy.H said...

You take care and hope you feel better soon! :0)

Risa said...

I hope that you feel better soon! This seasons flu bug is a nasty one. I caught it and it took 2 weeks to go away. I still have a bit of a cough and tire out easily but I'm holding on. Try to get plenty of rest and take care.
malieta:)