Sunday, March 2, 2008

Two Scoops Sunday!

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are having a relaxing Sunday. I am feeling a step up better than functional so that's a plus! Today, I have a card to show you showcasing Basic Grey's Two Scoops paper which I just love!

The stamps are from the Icing on the Cake stamp set from MFT. The paper is of course Two Scoops. A simple card but a great way to use up scraps and to show off Dp! The scallop circle was made using my nestabilities and you can't tell from the picture but I used dimensionals to raise it upa bit. The icing was made using liquid pearl paint and I added a little red bling for the cherry!

Have a great week everyone.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Cute design! Love your card!
:-)

Diane said...

Lovely paper!!!Lovely card!!!TFS!

pescbrico said...

Love the layout and the cupcake well look yummy :)

dasimonds said...

Hi Cindy..
Hope you are feeling better : )
I like this design..
great layout...
cute cupcake!!
I came across a blog with a cupcake
card that just blew me away...
would love to share...

http://indigostudio-4hounds.blogspot.com/2008/02/lots-of-cupcakesand-sparkle.html

Have a great week!!