Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lola's new home and more pink PTI

The winner of the darling Lola is Patty W. Please email me with your details, my email is under my picture so I can mail your stamp to you. I just received a huge order of the new Basic Grey so can you guess what Friday's heart candy is?

Here is another card using all Paper Trey Ink products. I stamped the twill ribbon using black Stazon. It was a fairly simple card to make, it was the cutting that took a little time.

Thanks for checking me out and I will talk to you all soon.

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

dasimonds said...

Catching up...
I am so behind :(
All these cards (PTI)
are so sweet...wonderful colors.
Great stamping on the ribbon.
Fantastic coloring using the watercolor pencils/gamisol.

*Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Cute !

Sarah said...

Congrats Patty! OH YUMM!! The new Basic Grey is amazing! Such pretty colors.. can't wait!

mudmaven said...

Another great card! Thanks for all the inspiration. ~chris

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I didn't get the birthday sets, but that pennant banner makes me with I had.

Diane said...

Congrats Patty!! Lovely card!!!

Deb said...

That is so sweet, I am into pinks just now, making a pink card myself at this very minute!

Risa said...

What a pretty card Cindy! I love your card.
malieta:)

Sheila D said...

Great card. I knew I should have gotten that set. I bought the paper, so I'm half way there. I'm definitely casing your card, if you don't mind.