Monday, April 7, 2008

Scrapbooking Fool

At this rate, I might actually get caught up! Here is another layout which will be for my son's next book. We went to this Farm celebrating the fall harvest with my sister and husband last October. I still have to add a small journaling block. I just forgot to add it before I took the picture.

I have still been working on creating cards from my new PTI stuff. I just really like these colors. They are just so yummy.


Papers, ribbon and stamps are Paper Trey Ink. I used my SU slit punch for the scallop edge and the scallop ovals were made by my nestabilities.
Happy Monday!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

mudmaven said...

My new PTI stuff came today - you've inspired me to crack open the package and get to work! Great layouts and beautiful card. Thanks. ~chris

Crafty Connie said...

Great layouts and card.

Kittie said...

Cindy, I wanted to write you but can't find your email address. I found a second Merci set in my drawer tonight and it made me wonder if I had not sent you your blog candy set. I won three or four Sell-a-bration sets and got Merci for all of them so I could give as blog candy ,etc and gifts. Anyway....Please write and let me know if I sent yours or not. I would feel terrible to not get your gift to you.

Kittie

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Very nice, Cindy! Love the card, too!