Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gift cards!


I love this project. So easy to do! Fun to make and have on hand because let's face it, most of us give out giftcards a time or two during the year or maybe our kids give them as gifts to friends. I found this very easy tutorial here. On this giftcard, I used my favorite SU Tart and Tangy stamp set and Summer Picnic dp. The inside was randomly stamped with SU Polka Dots and Pieces? stamp set.
This giftcard uses CTMH Delight in Everything paper and ribbon. The sentiment is So Many Scallops by SU.

This one uses CTMH's Delight in Everything paper and ribbon also! I also used Delight in Everything stamp set. Thanks for looking and I hope that this inspires you to make this fun and easy project!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Rita said...

These are all so beautiful & fun! I'll have to make some of these & put them away for when I need them! Thanks Cindy for sharing! Hope your feeling well!

Diane said...

Oh this is so cute! Love all the great bright colors Cindy!!!

dasimonds said...

Cute Gift Cards!
Beautiful papers..
pretty colors!
These are always handy
to have on hand.
TFS


Dee