Monday, June 23, 2008

Shout Out to Sheet Load of Cards!

June's issue of Sheet Load of Cards is available. What I like most about Sheet Load is not just the great sketch but the cutting dimensions for either a single card of for making multiple cards. This month's issue focuses on $1 stamps so all of the samples have $1 stamps as the focal point. I don't know about you but I have totally collected all of those $1 stamps from Michaels but never use them. So I pulled them out to do this month's sketch on Sheetload using my rarely used $1 stamps.


This card is a great way of using up scraps. I used the SU tart and tangy stamp set as well as SU summer picnic paper. I also used this great striped ribbon.

Don't forget to see this post about winning some blog candy.

Thanks for looking!



Pin It Now!

No comments: