Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anniversary Card

I am sorry if this picture didn't show up well but this is an anniversary card that I created for my sister. She asked me to make a card for her in-laws anniversary. I cuttlebugged the main white cardstock with my swiss dots folder and mounted it on black cardstock which I made little dots around the edge with my ranger white opaque pen. The main image is a cake stamp from a really old wood wedding set from CTMH, stamped in PTI's Aqua Mist. The black frame is from the borders and corners set also PTI. I mounted this image onto a black scalloped piece and used the white dots around the scallops. The ribbon is also PTI, Aqua Mist.

The inside image is from the Mixed Messages set, Paper Trey Ink. I think it's a very simple and elegant card, perfect for an anniversary.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

It is very elegant...just gorgeous!

Sonia said...

Hi Cindy
Elegant card, look beautiful.
Happy Anniversari to your sister.


Sonia (Sony)
:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What else can I say...I love it!

tyrymom29 said...

Very elegant !! Happy anniversary to your sister!!!!

NormaJ said...

What a pretty little card. I love
the simplicity of this one. I really love the swiss dot folder.
I just bought three more folders,
argyle, a floral one, and a bamboo
sticks one. I still have a few more on order. Plus I bought two
border edge cuttlebug folders. Can't wait to see these on paper.

Sarah Elliott said...

This is a very simple elegant card. I love it.

Stephenie said...

This card is gorgeous Cindy, truly beautiful.