Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heart umbrella!

I have had this paper cut up and ready to make into a card since I used a sheetload of cards layout a few months ago. The stamp is a Karen Stolper American Art stamp. She has this whole line of stick ladies, they are really cute, they remind me a little of Rubber Soul. I had bought a bunch of unmounted from a rubber stamp show last year and I am finally inking them up. I used my copics to color her in and the paper is CTMH. The ribbon is May Arts. I thought it might be a fun card to send to one of my SBS 22 girls.



Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Cute blog. Nice job on the cards.

Sarah Elliott said...

Ooooh, I have this stamp. Love your card, looks great.

NormaJ said...

This is the cutest stamp, Cindy. I
usually don't go for this type of
image, but I like this one very much. I am going to look the company up and see what else they have. Thanks for the tip.

Julie Mutch said...

Ah, this is too cute! I also love pink and black and white together. I think I'll use that colour scheme for my next card... :) Great job! TFS!

Anonymous said...

I really like these colours together, and I LOVE the stamp! Now to find where to buy them.

Marge said...

Very cute card; love everything about it!!!

Julie Mutch said...

I got my black and white and pink card done last night and had fun with it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Becky said...

I received this card while I was in the hospital. It is beautiful!! Thanks so much. I'm home now and back to blog hopping and getting ready to work on the challenges...so good to be home :O) I just tried paper piecing for the first time a little while ago..it is so fun. Thanks for the tutorial links.