Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Rite Stamper Project & Winner

I have been using the heck out of my JustRite stamper. A couple of weeks ago they had a contest and I entered quite a few entries and won a couple of gift certificates. However, I only had one monogram set and one border set. Everything else that I had ordered was on backorder so I was amazed that I could create so many different things with so little. Here, I used the elegant borders, curly letters monogram stamp set and the "from the Libray of" border set to make these book labels and bookmark. I put them in a little clear acetate box and the books were from MFT's Back to School stamp set. The paper is Paper Trey Ink.

Tracy.H is the winner! Hey girl, please email me your address so that I can get your prize out to you. Thanks for playing everyone and wishing my son a Happy Birthday. I took both kids for their checkups. Tyler is a giant, he's just under 38 inches tall and he weighs 34 lbs. He's in the 97th percentile. Lily is an average baby, she now weighs 15 lbs and I can't remember how tall. She had to have 5 shots! I don't remember Ty having that many. So she was on a righteous bummer!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

OMG Cindy! This is super cute. I'm curious about Just Rite, how are you liking them?
BTW, tag your it.
Hugs,
Stephenie

Marge said...

Ohhhhh, I'm very happy for Tracy H., but sad for me because I missed that post. Sigh! I've been wanting the JustRite so much! Going to have to just buy me some!!! ;-) Like what you did with them; think they'd made some awesome Sister RAKs!!! Hmmm, maybe I can justify buying them?! ;-)

Bizzy Bee Creations said...

Very Cute!!

Gwen said...

I am wanting one of those...not sure how to use & what to order first....love this project!