Monday, October 13, 2008

25% Stampin' Up Discount Extended

Hi everyone,

Since I had my surgery last Wednesday, I wasn't able to post info and answer emails so I am extending my discount until the end of the month.

Please see this post for information. Basically, I am offering a 25% discount for emailed orders! I am also starting a frequent buyer program. For every $10 you spend I will put a stamp on a card that I keep for all my customers. When you reach 25 stamps you will receive a pack of cardstock, 8 1/2 x 11 (not combo packs) and when you reach 50 stamps you will receive any stamp set in the catalog 22.95 or less! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

As soon as I clean up my stamp room (it's a mess!!! - understatement here!), I will be posting some more! Talk to you all soon.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Cindy! Been browsing your blog - lots of great stuff. I wanted to say thanks for playing along for the blog candy and hope you have a great week.

MelissaS said...

How generous of you! I thought I missed out :) I'll get an order to you in the next day or so. Hope you are recovering well!