Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bag Tags

I just love these bag tags. I wanted to buy the kind that I see everyone altering, the laminate ones but they were so expensive, I found these at Office Dept and they were onsale- they're name pouches. Anyway, Lily's I used my JustRite stamper and Basic Grey Euphoria papers. Tyler's, I also used my JustRite Stamper and my Paper Trey Ink alphabet and these cute papers from my stash. On both, I used my nestabilities for the scallops. I found these harbinger rings at Joanns - 4 for a $1 and tied ribbon on the ends. I then clipped these bag tags on their lunch boxes so that no one will "accidentally" take their lunch boxes at daycare by mistake. And, I can reuse them, when I get tired of the paper, I can take the tag out and replace it with a new one. I plan on making some as luggage tags for my stepdaughter who's going on a senior trip to Europe this summer.


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Marge said...

Very cute idea; so useful & I like that you can change them out later too!

Rita said...

Great idea Cindy & their so cute! I like your new banner!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I haven't seen these before. I may have to try this out later!
Hugs, Peggy

mudmaven said...

These are wonderful. I'll have to look for some of these for the grandkids! ~chris

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great idea for gifts!!! Time to start thinking about stamping!!

Julie Mutch said...

These are so cute, Cindy. I have to make a couple of these, as well for my daughters. They both have the same over night bag so a couple of little tags are in order! Good excuse for me to get crafty! lol :)

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Julie