Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Introducing Mr. Twigster & Winner!


Here is my next class by mail kit, Mr. Twigster. Please visit The Heart Shoppe to purchase this kit. These 4 cards all use the stamp set Mr. Twigster and the accompanying stamps. I also used Heard from the Heart and Best Yet for sentiments. The colors are kiwi kiss, chocolate, bashful blue and tangerine tango. The DP is Frosty Day from the Holiday Mini Catalog.



This is a criss cross card. I used my circle and scallop punches as well as the felt ribbon found in the mini.

This card also uses the felt snowflakes found in the mini.
These cards would also look great with Merry and Bright.
The winner is #1 (who says #1 never wins!), Cricketpe! You have until Saturday to contact me by email to claim your prize! Thanks so much everyone for playing. I will have another candy on Friday!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Mr Twigster is so cute. Love your card and color combo.

Anonymous said...

Very cute kit!

Kate said...

I love the cards and color combination! Very cute!

CricketPE said...

That card is adorable! I can't believe I almost missed where you announced the winner; I saw this post yesterday but just skimmed through the pictures and didn't even notice that you announced the winner! Thank you so much!