Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas

Welcome to Day 6 of the 25 Days of Christmas. Isn't this the cutest card? The stamps are from Stamp a Sweet Impression which you can find at Taylored Expressions. I paper pieced the lining on these cute little holly cupcakes. The papers, ribbon and rhinestones are from Taylor's Key Ingredients, which are fun kits with all the papers you need to make some fun projects. I am sorry the picture is so blurry but I am having problems with my camera. I have a Sony Cybershot which I don't recommend, it takes some crappy pictures. I've been saving up to buy a SLR camera but I used it all for Christmas presents. The sketch that I used was found on Taylor's blog and I not only used the paper piecing technique but masked too!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

What a yummy card. I just love the layout and colors. Like the bling too!