Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

Here is today's card! This is an all SU card except for the orange brads. The cupcake is from Crazy for Cupcakes and the paper is SU DP called Sherbert. It's very bright and funky! The cupcake is paperpieced and I added orange stickles to the icing. The cardstock used is green galore.

This weekend was hot, hot, and it was like over 100 degrees yesterday! So I haven't felt too much like stamping. I even got to take a 2 hour nap on Sunday. I would've normally snuck away for some crafting time but I opted for the nap instead. We also bought a new bbq grill this weekend too. I can't wait to use it! Hope you all aren't too hot wherever you are! Don't forget the blog candy below! Talk to you all soon.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Super cute card! I love the way you decorated the cupcake! What fun colors too!

Julie Mutch said...

Very cute, Cindy! Love that cupcake and dp! :)

Enjoy the new BBQ and the hot weather - I'm so jealous! It's only 8C here today and pouring raining! :(

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Julie

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and love those colors and DP! Great title for this card.