Sunday, April 12, 2009

You Take the Cake

Happy Easter everyone. I can't believe that my vacation is over! The week went by way too fast! I did a lot of scrapbooking done. I got about 12 2-page layouts done maybe more. I didn't stamp as many cards as I had hoped but this is a card that I made for MFT's Who's That Girl weekly challenge on Splitcoast. I used Take the Cake stamp set. The paper is from SU's hostess dp. The flower and button are from my stash. A simple card but I like all the pink!

don't forget blog candy is still available so leave a comment on this post if you would like to win. Enjoy your day!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Ivolina said...

Lovely card. Very interesting stamp and wonderful colours.

Megan said...

This is such a cute stamp and I love the dp you used! Great card. AND--whoa--12-2 page layouts!?! That's a TON!!

Moni said...

Lovely card, fab stamp image! Hugs, Moni

Diane said...

How lovely! Love the sketch and the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

FAB card, I love all your patterns with the pinks and pretty flowers with button.