Thursday, August 20, 2009

More B is For...

Today's card features much of the same elements as my last card. I used Su' Party Hearty stamp set as well as the Junior Varsity dp. The main image is layered on scalloped die cuts and the presents are from the set too. I just cut them out and used dimensionals to pop them out a bit.

I think my goals with a lot of these cards lately is to eliminate some of the guilt in indulging in my hobby by using what I have and trying to use the same elements with different layouts or use the same layouts but with the different dp and cardstock. I've been trying to use my dp too instead of hoarding it because guess what I can always by more beautiful dp and now I've made some room for it!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Nice card. I love the choice of colors and the paper!

StampinCathy said...

Love this card and this would be a great manly man card.