Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Back

In celebration of the beginning of school, I have a couple of school related cards. This card uses a wonderful paper from Imaginince. The stamps are from MFT's Back to School set. I stamped the chalkboard in Graphite Brilliance black and the lettering in craft white. I think that itreally looks like writing on a chalkboard. All of the images were colored in using copics. Just a fun back to school card.

Swedie you are the winner! Please email me with your address!

Also, the personal I cased from the Wild About You card is mkstampin74 on scs! Thanks for letting me know who you are because I love your card!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Hugs,Moni

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy

I love your card. It's beautiful.

Congrats Swedie