Sunday, February 28, 2010

Super short weekend


Don't forget I have blog candy on the post below!

Today's card uses some fun pieces from the Mini catalog and SAB. I used the new bird punch which is super cool and sweet pea felt. The paper is from the Sweet Pea paper stack. There is very minimal stamping on this card, just the sentiment but I loved playing with the new goodies! Remember you can earn free stuff through SU's SAB promotion which ends on March 31. I am offering some discounts to help you get more bang for your buck:

Spend $50 or more and receive a 10% discount
Spend $100 or more and receive a 15% discount
Spend $150 or more and receive a 20% discount

My pasta cooking class was really fun! I'm now in the market for a pasta maker, the fresh pasta was just so wonderful and really easy to make!

My professional development day wasn't too bad and it went by fast but I can't believe that it's Sunday and my weekend is almost over!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

love the paper on this one!