Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring is here

Don't forget blog candy can be found here. This card is another spring cleaning card and uses this life stamp set. This is the first time I have inked up this stamp set. The flowers are stamped in white on the colored cardstock. I used a strip of cottage dp from SU and placed a white panel with the sentiment stamped on it, tied off with white ribbon, a very simple card.

Yesterday, we went to the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books at UCLA. It was a lot of fun and an absolutely perfect day. On the way home, my mom called and asked if Tyler wanted to go to Disneyland with her. So lucky guy, he went straight from the Festival to Disneyland. He has the life I tell you. Today was spent running a few errands. There is this fabulous Italian market near us so I picked up some pizza fixings (dough, sauce, pepperoni) for dinner tonight and some yummy bread and rolls and deli meat and cheese. They also had some roasted garlic which I picked up. It is so yummy on toasted bread with a little grated parmesan on top, yum!

I hope that everyone has lovely spring weather and can get out and play! Talk you later.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love that sentiment Cindy!
Beatiful colors and beautiful card!