Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet Treats

Today's card uses SU stamp set called Sweet Treats. This is the first time that I've used this stamp set. I colored in with copics and used this glitter paper that I had in my stash.

I'll be leaving soon for a massage. I'm going to the spa today with my sister, then lunch and maybe some shopping. It's nice to be a lady of leisure but I only have a couple of days left before my vacation is over. I have gotten so much scrapbooking done. I finished Lily's baby book, finally! I finished albums up through December 2008. So I'm still a bit more behind that I would like to be but I'm really moving along so that feels really good!

Don't forget blog candy below and try to do some stamping today!!!!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Sweet card indeed!!! Looks yummy!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty, the papers are too cute :)

Cheryl