Monday, May 17, 2010

Petal Pizzazz meets Oprah

HI everybody! I can't believe it's Monday already. The weekend went by so fast. It was my stepson's prom on Saturday and Robert drove him and his date and he spent the day detailing the card, picking up his tux and flowers and all that jazz. Sunday I took the babies to visit my parents and did laundry.

Today's card is a personal favorite. It uses the stamp set Petal Pizzazz from SU and the sentiment is from Verve Visual. The colors are so saffron, baja breeze and riding hood red. I used my top note die and my rhinestone brads, all from SU. The ribbon is from last year's sale-a-bration. While I love that SAB this year had a punch, I wouldn't mind seeing ribbon again, I have gotten a ton of mileage out of that ribbon!

Don't forget really fab blog candy here! Have a great week!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...great colors!

Diane said...

Looks awesome Cindy! Love that set!

Noreen said...

I like the flower colors and arrangement.