Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stars, stars and more stars

Today's card is a little bit funky. I used my retired SU stars stamp set to randomly create a stars background. I stamped some bigger stars and cut them out. I used ribbon is a funky way to. It was a bit out of my element but I enjoyed doing something a bit different.

A bit tired. Wednesday night, we too the kids to family storytime which was at 6:30. We were too tired to shower them when we got home, so we have to get up extra early to do it in the morning. Bummer!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Ivolina said...

Lovely stars card.

Noreen said...

I didn't realize I like stars until I saw your card. Love the colors, too.

Diane said...

Cute starry card! Lovely colors too!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done Cindy! I didn't know what I would do with stars. Love your creativity here.