Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bird on a leaf

Today's card uses more scraps from SU boy simply scrappin' kit. I added the bird which is an SU punch. I really like this punch and need to think of some more ways to use it.

Today, my stepdaughter took Tyler to see Toy Story 3 while Lily and I did a little shopping. Ann Taylor Loft had a 40% off the entire store so I went on a mini shopping spree which was fun until I bought Lily a cookie and she crumbled it into the side of her car seat. Aren't the terrible 2's fun? Tomorrow we are visiting my sister and niece and then heading to a playgym for a couple of hours. Thursday is my birthday and my husband is taking the day off. He is talking about sending me to a dayspa for a couple of hours and I gotta tell ya that would be the perfect present! Have a great day!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

MelissaS said...

that bird dp is so cute! Lucky you, new SU! catty on your birthday :)

I hope you get a trip to the day spa! Enjoy and have a great birthday!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My birhtday is Saturday and the spa sound nice to me too!