Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sail Away

Todays card is one that I made for my husband for Father's Day. I used my stamp set from PaperTreyInk. Paper is scrap from SU's Slumber Party and kraft (not crumb cake) cardstock.

It has been a whirlwind couple of days. My stepson graduated and is now living with his mother for the summer. BIG changes at work, that kind of happened all in the last couple of days...still digesting. Most of it good - a lot involves more responsiblity and leadership at my school. So I decided that I just couldn't do blog candy last Friday because I was plain exhausted. However, blog candy will resume this Friday so be sure to check back! My family had a bbq for all of the father's on Sunday and I've been super busy with the kids! I haven't made a single card or crafted one bit in over a week...but today will be the day. Stay tune.




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Noreen said...

I really like these cards you've been making with Kraft paper - it makes the colors you use with it really show up. And I like the simple look much better than an overdone one.

Anonymous said...

Very nice masculine card (those give me trouble). I really hope you have a restful summer vacation!