Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Movie Night

Well I finally got some time to talk about my little vacation. The first day in San Diego was pretty relaxed. We visited Coronado Island. Here we are at Hotel Coronada, we rented bikes and rode around. Really fun. The above picture is my sister, brother-in-law, niece and Lily.
We also visited the park at Mission Bay. Here I am with Lily climbing this rope, not as easy as it looks.

Here we are posing in front of the Bay. More pics this week!



Below is the card for the day.
It has been forever since I've been out to the movies. Instead I find myself sitting on the couch watching DVD's. Today's card is a fun use of some popcorn boxes that I had gotten as part of the MFT VIP kit. I cut down the popcorn box and adhered it to my cardstock with my stamped tickets. I stamped the main image on white cardstock cut it out and colored it in with my copics. I am most proud of my brown couch doesn't look like microfiber?

Have a good day.









Pin It Now!