Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy turkey day

In anticipation of turkey day, I pulled out this fun MFT stamp set and used some retired SU dp and retired sage shadow cardstock. I colored in the image with copics and tied off a mustard button as an embellishment. I rarely send thanksgiving cards or Halloween cards but I like making them which is wierd. I'm going to try and send some cards this year with school pics of my kids. My favorite type of card is thank you cards because I can use just about any image and use it for a thank you card. What is your favorite type of card to make? I've been trying to use my cricut more for card making which is really hard for some reason. Stamping is so much easier than using die cuts sometimes. So I've been doing various challenges to try and use my cricut more, so if you see some random cricut crafts here on the blog I'm just trying to expand my horizons!


Pin It Now!

No comments: