Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lovin' from the Oven


Here is Lovin' From the Oven from MFT, now this stamp I just love. Isn't the cutest? I used some retired SU paper that seemed kind of country to me, I did some paperpiecing of the apron but colored in everything else with copics. A very simple card but very cute. I am back from San Francisco and shopped and ate a LOT! Getting ready to go to the eye doctor today for my yearly exam, got to take care of those eyes you know! Then I have the whole day to myself to stamp, i should be baking some pies today but nothing until the last minute. Tomorrow, the babies are staying home and we are meeting my sister and mom and going to Disneyland so this is my only free day and I'm taking advantage of it!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, certainly interesting information. How can I find that RSS?

Jenny Pingtown
spy source

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving...was thinking about how your son put your defrosting turkey back in the fridge. Was that last year?
Love the paper piecing. What a cute card!
Have a wonderful time with your fam!

animal sex stories pictures said...

Sportacus gave her a sweet smile that tingled its waydown to her not so dry pussy. I was exhausted by Sundays end.
bdsm bestiality stories
rape incest stories
sex stories teen grandpa
true femdom stories
incest stories around the world
Sportacus gave her a sweet smile that tingled its waydown to her not so dry pussy. I was exhausted by Sundays end.