Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tea anyone?

Today's card uses this fun tea set from Paper Trey Ink. I also used a scrap of retired SU paper, chocolate cardstock and satin ribbon. I stamped the tea post on a scrap of dp and cut it out. I really like the look of it. I used one of the stamps to stamp randomly on the kraft base. It's a simple card and can be used for any occasion.

I happen to love tea, while it will not replace coffee I do like it. Quite a few years ago, my cousin and I went to New Orleans for vacation and decided to got for afternoon tea, we were just looking for something to do. We absolutely loved it and since then go for tea at least once a year.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Such gorgeous cards, love the image and colours.

Yvonne Russell said...

Oh my gosh. Your cards are just so lovely. I love tea too. This is such a lovely tea card and images.

Noreen said...

I like the teapot with the tea stamps behind it. The colors are nice, too.