Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let's Hang Out

Today's card is for the weekly Cricut Circle Blog Challenge which was to make a "love note" that included embossing and hearts. I used my brand new Life is a Party cart for this card and cut my monkey at 3.5 inches in two shades of pink and outlined some of the parts with my white gel pen for a little definition. The dp is retired SU and I used my hearts cuttlebug folder and punched the bottom with an SU border punch. The hearts were punched from my small SU heart punch. The sentiment was also from the Life is a Party cart and was highlighted with some stickles. I gave this "love note" to Lily and she was very happy with it.

Valentine's Day was fun - we went to a diner with the kids who were very good for once. DH stopped by the sporting goods store on the way home and bought me a bike. Yeah. One step closer to being able to take bike rides with the family.

Don't forget blog candy here.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

That little monkey is so adorable. Great card~!