Sunday, February 13, 2011

Raining hearts

Cute cute cute! How cute is this stamp from Stamping Bella? I bought this stamp A LONG time ago and cleaned out some of my mess and found a slew of stamps that I had bought and never inked up including this cutie which just fit with my blitz of Valentine's stamping. I colored her with copics and used my nestabilities for the scallop square. The dp is more Sending Love dp from Su and the ribbon is taffeta SU pink ribbon. Also, the card is a 4x4 square card which I don't normally like to do odd sized cards because of having to find the right envelope but this stamp is small and looked better on a smaller card. Thanks so much for looking.

Don't forget that I have blog candy here.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

sandyh50 said...

What a cute card!

Yvonne Russell said...

Such a sweet little girl. Looks like she's having fun dnacing in the rain.