Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome spring


Today's card was for the My Pink Stamper challenge to make a spring card. I think that this card really epitomizes spring. I used the Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden for the beehive and bee. The beehive was cut at 3.5 and the cardstock is daffodil and black. I ran the daffodil piece through my cuttlebug for some texture. The bee looked very plain until I put some black stickles on the wings of the bee and it really made it pop. I also put the bee on an action wobble. The dp is springtime from Echo Park and it's just the perfect paper for this card.

The sentiment is from PTI and I stamped it on bashful blue and punched it out with an SU punch.

I don't want to rub it in but our weather right now is amazing. It's about high 70's low 80's here. I think we are going to do something "outside" this weekend because the weather can change so quickly! Enjoy your day, remember more blog candy tomorrow.

Pin It Now!