Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Design Post

Today is my first challenge as a design member for the Birthday Sundaes Challenge Blog. I created a cupcake card using my Cricut Expression and the Sweet Treats Cartridge. The cupcake was cut at 5.5 using the card function. The DP is retired SU from my scraps pile. The pink cardstock is pink pirouette and the card base is Espresso. The sentiment is from SU On Your Birthday stamp set. The red heart has red stickles and I had to try my new art deco pen in silver which was really fun to use. Please be sure to visit the blog to see all of the cards created by the Design team today. You have a week to make a birthday card, the challenge is "anything goes" and link to the post and you can win a fun birthday stamp.


Pin It Now!

14 comments:

inbar said...

looks so yaaam!
love this card.
inbar

Vivi Martínez said...

I love your cupcake card. So yummy!
I am so happy of being part of the Birthday Sundaes DT with you!

Vivi

Tara said...

I just love shape cards! I am so excited to be part of the Birthday Sundaes DT with you and all the other talented ladies!
Tara

girlia said...

Love the cupcake card.

Anonymous said...

Great card... I am very happy to be in the DT with you... HUGS...SK :)

Marlene said...

Great Card!I'm so excited to be working with you and the rest of the Birthday Sundaes DT!

~Marlene

Michelle said...

Cindy, I love this yummy cupcake card! So fantastic! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Michelle

Create With Joy said...

How cute! Congrats on your new DT assignment!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com
(New Custom Domain!)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This looks delicious Cindy! I love the added sparkle and bling! So happy to be working with you and everyone else at Birthday Sundaes!!

Jens Craft Corner said...

What a cute little cupcake! Cupcakes happens to be a personal favorite of mine. I use them a lot in my scrap booking and card making. You can't go wrong with a cute yummy cupcake. Glad to be part of the DT with you!

Tracey said...

My 2 favourite things......hearts and cupcakes, great card.
Tracey

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Cindy! What a fun and yummy cupcake.

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty! I love the blingy heart! So happy to have you as part of my team :)

Sue said...

Great card. I will have to check out my Sweet Treats cartridge. I never think to check it out. I love the heart. So glad to be working with you at Birthday Sundaes.