Saturday, March 26, 2011

Puppy Love


Today's card is one that I forgot to post for Valentine's Day. I used the Sending Love specialty paper from SU and punched the top with my scallop punch. The little dog is from the Cricut Sweethearts cart cut at 3.0. Isn't he cute? The riding hood red cardstock was embossed with my Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folder. The sentiment is layered on pink and is from My Pink Stamper. I guess I will save him and give him to one of my kids next year!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Such a cute card, Cindy!

Unknown said...

O what a fun card.. I love that embossing folder, its gorgeous, don't think I've seen it before xxx

Lelishna said...

oh, it's really very cute! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

I like how you used a heart for the eye..very clever (and cute!).

Kristie W. said...

Super cute!! Love the embossing and the patterned heart of his eye :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Little cutie. Thanks for the chance also!