Monday, March 14, 2011

Vacaction?

This card uses (I believe retired) stamp set from MFT and I just love it. I don't have a ton of occasion to use the main image of the girl sun bathing but it has other images and this "vacation" word which I can use in scrapbook pages. I used this retired paper from SU - it was in last year's mini and of course I can't remember the name. I a lot of times use the cardboard backing from the paper packs for other things and then I can' t remember the name of the paper. It's mostly colored in with copics, I did paperpiece the umbrella. and I just love the color combo.

I wish I was on vacation, just a few more weeks until spring break and I can't wait. Don'tforget blog candy here.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lelishna said...

I want vacation too! :)))
Wonderful card!!

Kristie W. said...

Ah summer fun! Great card!