Friday, June 10, 2011

Funnest Birthday

last week's winner is Lilian. Please email me so that I can mail your prize to you. This week's prize is this awesome CTMH stamp set. To win please leave a comment on this post and check back next Friday to see if you are a winner.


Today I am sharing this super cute card made with the Baby Steps Cartridge. This is a fabulous cartridge that is not just for baby layouts but there are also some very cute things for young children in general. This little girl, I call her Lily is super cute. I cut her at 3.5. I embossed her jumper with the swiss dots folder. Some of you will recognize this paper...I am still getting milage out of my last scraps of this retired SU paper. The sentiment is A Muse Studio. The nose cut out very tiny, it was barely a snippet so I just used my marker to make her nose.


I have been super busy getting ready for the end of the year! Today is the last day for students and it feels good to have made it through another year.


Thanks for coming by and visiting me today.





Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Tara said...

Super cute! TFS
Good luck getting all your library books back and organized for the summer :)
Tara

paperpapier said...

oh, this is cute...love the pink colour too!

Anonymous said...

This is waaaay too cute! Happy summer to you!

iruha said...

What a nice card!

MelissaS said...

love that heart balloon! Enjoy your summer! Our kids have been out for a week already, and we've so far survived ;)

Got happy mail from you the other day - thanks!

Glennis F said...

What a cute card Cindy. I hope you enjoy your Summer break

Josie0602 said...

Super sweet card!! I love that little girl!!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

girlia said...

What an adorable card! Enjoy your summer!

Babe O'Mara said...

Really cute card. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your summer!!

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!
Linda Peterson

Nana Donna said...

Adorable, love the little girl
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

Cy said...

pretty-pretty-pretty

Yukkie Jenny said...

Another funny card! Love your cuted cards - they're so cute...

C. Sage Deerborn said...

This is so cute. Great idea using your diecut this way. Hope you have a pleasant summer break.