Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bug Challenge

Today's card is for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge. The challenge this week is to make a bug card. I used my brand new Cricut Lite Cartridge Lovely Floral. I used the CTMH paper pack Sophia and I added a fun googly eye. The white cardstock is embossed with the bubble Cuttlebug folder and was cut at 3.5 with a cut from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cart. The ribbon is SU. AND...I was in the top 5 for my card for last week's challenge. Yay me! I don't think that will happen this week because my card is so simple. But this week, I just wanted to use a cart that was new!

Thanks so much for checking me out today. Don't forget blog candy here!







Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Bernie said...

Congrats on making Top 5! That bug is too stinking cute! Love your colors and papers!
Blessings Bernie

Maribel said...

I love this little worm! Such a cute card! Congrats on your top 5 honor!
Maribel

Jessica said...

I love the pattern on the worm! Great to see a cut from Lovely Floral -- it's probably my favorite Lite cartridge. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Jessica
FCCB DT
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

PS - Congrats on your Top 5 last week!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being in the Top 5! kudos to you! Cute little bug card, love the paper!
MaryBeth

Noreen said...

Cute card idea for a little girl!

girlia said...

congratulations on making the top 5!!! It is well deserved. Love your card.

Sabrina said...

Congratulations on making top 5, that is exciting!
This is a very cute card and that little inchworm is adorable with her patterned paper. Pink and green are such a great combination.
Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB!
Sabrina
http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

Evanna said...

Very CUTE!! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

Kate said...

This is so sweet and the soft colours are wonderful! The embossing is such a fabulous touch as well!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper