Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monster Trick or Treat

I have two posts today so don't forget to see my other card for the day. Today's card is for the cardztv challenge to make a scary card. This card uses a monster from Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge. The monster's tummy was run through the small bubbles cuttlebug folder and I used Peachy Keen stamps for the face and used a googly eye. The black mat was cut with elegant edges. The sentiment is from Pink Expressions. and the dp is from Martha Stewart.


Don't forget that I have blog candy also!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a cute little monster! I love how you ran him through the embosser (he reminds me of a golf ball) lol!!! The orange and black spotted paper is very nice also. Great job...

Anonymous said...

I like both of your cards---great job!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, love your embossing folder, thanks for joining CCC!