Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feeling snappy?

Today's card uses a bunch of scraps that I had in my very huge scrap bin. The cardstock was ripped and I stippled with some cocoa ink. The crab and sandcastle are from Create a Critter and has some accents from my white gel pen. The dp is retired SU from a mini a couple of seasons ago. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.
Recipe:
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
DP from SU
Crikey stamp set from Pink by Design
White gel pen
Modern label punch

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Very cute card. I have a love/hate relationship with white pens - why do they suddenly stop writing!!

Tini A. said...

Very sweet!

fusiafscrapping said...

I love this card... so clean and simple. :) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa B said...

Very cute card! Love the CAC crab.