Monday, May 14, 2012

G'Day Mate

Hi everyone, Today I am sharing a card made using one of my favorite new cartridges Crocs Rule. I used this cute bathing suit croc to go along with my sentiment from Crikey from Pink by Design. The dp is retired SU. I did a little bit of doodling with my white gel pen. I have to say this cartridge really layers nicely probably why I like it. It's so much more fun to use images that layer nicely!

I also have the new catalogs from SU so if you live in the US and would like one, I would be happy to ship one to you. Please email me if you would like one!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Thanks for the inspiration with this lovely card :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable croc Again, like the use of the gel pen.

franzesjoi said...

another adorable card.. :)

wow!! i have a sis in law in uk, can u send it to her so that she can ship it to me here in philippines.. :)