Sunday, June 17, 2012

Get Reel


Hello everyone. I hope that all of your husbands, brothers and sons had a wonderful day. We took my husband out to breakfast and then we all had dinner at my parents' house. Today, I am showing you all a card that I made for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge was to make a Father's Day card using an outdoor theme. I used this fun cut from Camping Critters Cricut cartridge. I think that it's a deer or maybe it's a moose? I used some older DCWV summer pack and matching cardstock that I found in a hidden spot in my craft area. I don't have a lot of camping oriented paper so I was really glad to find it. I also used my white gel pen for doodling. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. I am also submitting this card for CardzTV Father's Day challenge.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. I have to take Tyler to the dermatologist at 6:30 in the morning. Can you believe that the Doctor comes in that early? Then Lily has her first day at dance camp and I get to amuse Ty for the day, and somehow find time to clean my house, make dinner and work on cleaning our my seriously messy closet! And oh yeah, I need to do some scrapbooking too!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

Great idea for Father's Day - love the outdoors look!!

fusiafscrapping said...

To adorable for words!!!!